Wednesday 21 September 2016

"TIMELY OFFER TO MY BELOVED"

Oh God where are you?
Our calls are not getting through!
You have become "not reachable" to all those who seek you.

Why are you hesitating to take calls?
Are you afraid of your own creation like our Scientist who created a gaint Robut?
Or,
Afraid of the traffic jams that we
have created all over the sky
sending our Space Jets, Satellites etc., that have blocked your roads?

I really feel sorry for you
as I know, once upon a time
you were freely moving around the sky with your favourite companions and also I remember your skype calls
with your earthly friends whom
we call as Saints.

Now, if you descend to earth
you will get confused whether
to go inside a temple or a church
or a Mosque or all other innumerable very sophisticated
new trend "Stay Homes" which
has been built exclusively for you!
Here, one more caution about our prayers in different tunes which may cause injury to your ears!

Since few days I am very much worried about you,
for I feel you must have changed
your abode to escape from our torture and must have gone beyond the sky to where our Scientists cannot reach and forced yourself to stay in a hideout.
Be careful dear,
take all precautions!
Our Scientists are very powerful;
they will manage to reach you there also!

I would like to give you one more
option that,
if you can receive my heart's call,
please try to reach my heart's station and stay there for ever
my Lord!

I hope you will not be angry on me for the lenience I took in writing this love letter and posting it through my favourite messenger Google Plus!

(c)2016 B.S.Saroja
22/09/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment