Monday 12 September 2016

"LOST ADDRESS"

I have lost my address
running hither thither
to find it.
A dingle full of direful beasts,
I am scared!

How can I disenthrall
from this dense jungle?
It's getting dark,
restless mind is in search of
a hole to hide itself.

Wow! Bright sunlight
piercing my eyes!
I am in such a beautiful valley
engirdled by effulgent empyrean!

Mind ensorcelled by its
divine beauty
completely drowned
in temptations.

Oh again I remind myself
I have to find my lost address.
Unless I bid adieu to these
insatiable sense pleasures
I may not be able to
find my abode.
I cannot live in two abodes.
One is enough!
Can anyone guide me
how to find my abode?

Neither the one who left me here
nor the one who takes me from here are aware of my dilema!
May be both are one,
I don't know!
(c)2016 B.S.SAROJA

No comments:

Post a Comment