Tuesday 20 September 2016

"KNOTS"

It's not that easy to untie
some obstinate knots;
it has to be cut to untie!

Cutting is very easy,
but it separates.
Can be done as a
last resort.

Umbelical chord can be
severed to separate
Mother and child;
can we disconnect the
Souls that are entwined?

Like a cattle tied to a pole
limited options left.
A very tough situation!
How to free ourselves
from the pole and
seek the truth that
demands my whole being?

This supreme wisdom
known only to the master
behind this created world!
As long as I am tied to this pole
there is continuous threat
to my freedom.
Unless I am free from fears
I cannot hold my head high
and walk on the blessed
path of the divine.
No idea,
when I would be blessed
with such a wisdom!

(c)2016 B.S.Saroja
20/09/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment