Tuesday 30 August 2016

SUN

you are the sun of my life
my own blood
bonding of souls
since time eternal.

you came into my life
when it was dark and gloomy
like my beloved lord Krishna
came to Gokula!

you gave me the joy of motherhood
and i enjoyed each and every
moment of nine months
when you and me shared
an exciting relationship of
togetherness.

it is through you, i learnt
what it is to love
the way our divine mother
loves us.

when our fingers knitted together
i felt an extra power
entering into my body.
Now you are grown up, but
still you are that same
little cute child with
shining bright eyes.

You are fulfilling all my
hopes and aspirations dear!
i am blessed to have a son
like you my dear.
i pray God to shower his
best blessings throughout
your life!
[c]2016 B.S.SAROJA
30.08.2016

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful write, A pure blessings from the heart of a Mom.
    Thanks friend for sharing.

    ReplyDelete