Wednesday 31 August 2016

"I AM A WRITER"

I am not just a camera
Recording the moment;
I am very special
Concealed camera
That can click the thoughts
Wandering in my mind.
If i don't they make me mad
Acting like a monkey
In bewilderment.
So, i click those thoughts
With my inbuilt camera
And present it to you
After a thick make-up
By censoring, editing,
Refining by using such words
That can be interpreted
In innumerable ways
By the reader
How is it?
(c)2016 B.S.Saroja
31/08/2016
NOTE: THIS POEM IS INSPIRED
              BY A QUOTE FROM
               BRANDON A. TREAN
THAT READS AS FOLLOWS:
"A writer is simply a photographer of thoughts"
With due regards: B.S.Saroja

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful thoughts you have shared indeed my dear friend, we are having a shortage of time and lot of tasks have to perform.
    So we must make our hay at every Sun shines.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you +Satish C Srivastava for your valuable comments.

    ReplyDelete