Wednesday 31 August 2016

"TO MY LOVE"

Can i ever forget the
First taste of nectar?

Can i ever stop the first
Flow of divine love
From the deep depths of
My heart's immensity?

Can i dream the same dream
Again and again?
Can i sing the same song
That i sung with you once?

Life offers are innumerable.
Can i accept them without
You my love?

Can any kind of relationships
Match with that special
Connection i have with you?
Even if it does
I don't want to lose the sanctity
Of my first love
Born from the divine source?

Can i ever leave you again?
No, for i have just found you.
My quest ends here
I take care not to lose it again.

Can i wait for you in that
Paradise of love
Where angels reside
And where there is
No death but only immensity!
(c)2016 B.S.Saroja
01/09/2016

1 comment:

  1. The verse contains a deep insight and expressing the emptiness of persona and numerous questions are arisen. How one can forgot the first love of his / her life?
    Nice lines you have composed My dear friend Saroja B S.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete