Saturday 9 June 2018

"SONG OF LIFE"

Rejecting everything,
left behind
what all I had
ran away with a
heart beating fast
with unknown fear...

Thundering waves of
endless ocean
brought back past memories
on the courtyard of my mind
like heaps of sand
on the sea shore...

A melodious song
flowing out from
the doors of death
opened my ears...

My dejected face
could not hide my
constant companions of life..

Glowing Sun tried to uplift
my mood with his warmth...

What is happiness?
I have no idea!
Not from external force
this much I know...

Shaking and jumping
inside the tidal waves of sorrow,
fail to swim out of that current...

Can unseen Gods,
the values of life
which I thought very precious,
illusions of attachment,
fake relationships
make me smile??

Watching this matchless
beauty of nature
with a painful feeling
that it is deriding me
every moment passing into past
I became old!!!

© 2018 B.S.Saroja
10/03/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment