Wednesday 27 September 2017

"LOST MOMENTS"

Dreams of desires
unfulfilled;
The unlived days of life,
binds me
to this world.

How to live those
lost moments now?
I may try to fulfill
what all I have lost
but can I get back to
that age n its fancies?

I may appear bit crazy
for those
who have no clue
of what is going on
in my mind;
who can not feel the
stormy emotions
that rise again and again
making my breath heavy.

How can I get back
the lost youth and
its happiness?
Now, my mind has
outgrown those feelings.

How can a meloncholic mind
rejoice in the present
when past moments,
lost dreams,
disappointments
are still jumping
inside the innermost
layers of mind?

I can only just
pour my heart out
sitting alone under a tree.

© 2017 B.S.Saroja
27/09/2017
Picture rights:- mine

No comments:

Post a Comment