Friday 16 December 2016

"I NEVER GIVE UP"

Yes, I am an woman
With rainbow colours
Both in and out!

You can't stop me blooming
By abusing,
Inhibiting,
Exploiting by
Beliefs and traditions
Combined with selfish motives!

I am an embodiment of all
That is divine!
I can create, sustain and
Love like my creator!

I can bear man's innumerable
Physical and mental tortures
And yet have the ability to
Forget, forgive and stand up
Again with a challenge!

I play different roles with ease;
Am a multi-task expert;
Can do many things
Which a man cannot do!

I am an angel to those
Who love and respect me
For what I am;
A demon to those who torture!

A man may defeat my body
By his physical strength
But never can win over
My mind and heart without
The fragrance of genuine feelings!
My mind or heart is not for rent,
Mind it!!
I always keep it with me.

I am not a butterfly to play with;
I am the beautiful flower instead!
I am very much subtler than
What you think of me.
I am the personification of love
The pure essence of creation!!

(c)2016 B.S.Saroja
18/11/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment