Tuesday 31 July 2018

"CASCADE"

Stay with me dear the day is dark
Scary night and ice cold hands
Be with me dear night is long
Courage is dead make me strong.

Wrists are tied with red silk scarf
Dim light penetrates blindfold cloth
A pair of eyes stare at me
Stay with me dear the day is dark.

Within the mask he smiles at me
Plays the flashlight all over me
Drag me hither thither like a sheep
Scary night and Ice cold hands.

Cell phone snatched and mouth is shut
Sometimes left alone sometimes not
Blackness of night strains my eyes
Be with me dear the night is long

Desperately waiting for you day and night
Not knowing whether it is dawn or dusk
Scared of his warm breath and fiery touch
Courage is dead make me strong

© 2018 B.S.Saroja
31/07/2018

2 comments:

  1. Dear Saroja BS, it's a meaningful and heartfelt poem, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear Gel Poetry Garden for your words of appreciation.

    ReplyDelete