Wednesday 31 May 2017

"PARADISE"

Morning breeze
converse with green
ears of corn
delightedly listen
to the whispers,
moving its head
as if dancing to the
tunes of tempting music.

Come my dear
let's also walk
in the lanes of
this paradise
arm in arm
murmuring our
sweet nothings.

Tender sunrays
from the blue yonder
kissing the mother Earth;
Buds n flowers
falling in slow motion
from​ the trees
decorating her.

Come my dear
let's watch this
hypnotic fesitivity!
Excitement filled chirping,
laughing waters
in the channel;
a call for us to play
with gay.

Come closer
hold my hand
let's make merry!
Oh my dear,
can you sense
the fragrance of
pure love
kissing our bosoms
tempting us to
worship the Lord
dwelling in​ the heart
of nature,
enjoying his own creation.

Come with me dear
let's walk hand in hand
amidst this amazing garden
of heavenly beauty!!
© 2017 B.S.Saroja
30/05/2017
No rights on the picture
Water color paint by artist
Malgorzata Szczecinska

No comments:

Post a Comment