Wednesday 18 January 2017

"MOTHERHOOD"

Poetry,
My creative child
born out of my sacrifice,
Joy and pain!!

When my confinement
transforms into
Liberation;
while my mind's wings
soar high into the
limitless world
my poetry is born!!

Limitless darkness of joy,
magnificence of night
enfolds radiant worlds
where all my sufferings
are made one by the
unfathomed joy!

The joy of unision
within me
seeking expression
becomes creative
through my verses.

The world stirs my imagination!
For me, my dreams are more
real than what others
think as reality.

I am not a Scientist,
but a dreamer of dreams
hopes and visions!

My creative impulse
writes lyrics,
makes songs
not only with words
but all things of the world
as well as men and their ideas.

I have sacrificed my logic
to create my poetic child.
To create is to love!
My lovely daughter is
born out of my love
with the Master poet
in an immaculate way!!

(c) 2016 B.S.Saroja
27/12/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment